User Alerts

Gopher Tortoise Permitting Information

Gopher tortoise permits are issued by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and may be required prior to County authorization for construction or land clearing. 


For information on obtaining a Gopher Tortoise permit, click the FWC button below.

Accessibility Statement

Martin County is committed to ensuring website accessibility for people with disabilities. To report an ADA accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding our website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please contact the County ADA Coordinator (772) 320-3131, Florida Relay 711, or complete our Accessibility Feedback Form. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate all needs.

Back to top